silverking: (pic#3172814)
Isley ⚜ Claymore ([personal profile] silverking) wrote2011-12-31 01:04 pm
Entry tags:

✖ IC CONTACT #3

This is Isley.

Please leave a message, but only if you have something important to say.

[personal profile] barebacking 2013-01-14 02:26 am (UTC)(link)
But I am so cute.

[personal profile] barebacking 2013-01-14 02:39 am (UTC)(link)
Don't I just?

[personal profile] barebacking 2013-01-14 02:55 am (UTC)(link)
Oh, very well.

I'll get back to playing with myself, then.
priscilla: (And I'm not so strong.)

[personal profile] priscilla 2013-03-04 05:25 am (UTC)(link)
Isley,

If you're reading this, then I guess the Door finally came for me. I was starting to wonder if it would ever happen, but I remember you said once that endings were inevitable or something like that. I don't remember the exact phrasing to be honest, but I remember you said it, and ever since then I thought... the longer I'm here, the less time I have.

Because you're right: it is inevitable, isn't it?

I was also thinking. I'm really from two different times - the moment when I originally came here, when I was kneeling in the dirt at Teres'as feet. And then the time my mind remembers - years later, after you and Raki and all of those beautiful and horrible things. To be honest, I'm not really sure which place I'll be going back to, but... I was thinking that I'd rather it were the first one. Because even if, in that moment, I was scared and angry and confused, I know I'll get through that time and then wander North, and meet you.

I want to meet you again. Even if I won't remember who you are and even if it means just repeating the same things over again. I still want that time. And it's strange, if you think about it, too... because if I go home and meet you again, then after some years, the you I meet will end up here, too, and you'll meet me the way I am now, when I'm writing this. And then I'll go home and meet you again, and then... you'll come back here.

It's like a cycle, really. Strange and sad and full of tears and blood, but even so it's nice to think that in some way, I'll always be with you, or on my way back to you... and you'll always be on the road back to me.

That's supposed to be romantic but maybe it sounds kind of grim considering all the things involved. Sorry about that.

There are a lot of things I wanted to do with you. And if you're reading this then you probably don't know about them because if I do get to do them, I'm going to change this letter so it isn't misleading. I'm saying this because I want you to know... i think about the future, and I want to stay. So please... keep working on researching the Door. Because I want to come back. More than anything else, I don't want to let go. And I'm glad I chose you over my comrades, and everything else I ever had to make a choice about.

Please take care of my pets. I want to see their faces when I come back. And my memory recorders are in the vault in my closet - please take care of them because I'll need them, too. I believe I will come back - just like Arthur did, and just like Senji. And if I don't remember you, or this place, I need you to make me remember. So please try.

And if I do - when I do! - I promise to hold on even harder.

Love (always, always),
Priscilla
ktfod: (contender)

Voice;

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-08-25 07:56 am (UTC)(link)
Hey, this is Akihiko Sanada. I was directed to you because you might know more about Erebos. I'm interested in checking it out but want some more information before I do.

If you could help me out that'd be a big help.
ktfod: (liver punch)

Voice;

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-08-26 03:12 am (UTC)(link)
Sanada is fine, and yeah, I've been looking into it.

Head first, hey? [A small laugh, made through smirking lips.] Well I tend to be well adjusted to that sort of attack style. A time limit was mentioned to me though, I can only be in there for a brief amount of time before it starts to have negative effects? if so, not a problem, I'm actually used to that.
ktfod: (rope a dope)

Voice;

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-08-26 09:02 pm (UTC)(link)
Well yeah, all you have to go on is your experiences. But I'm not one to shy away from surprises either. I'll take whatever comes my way.
ktfod: (the sweet science)

Voice;

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-08-31 01:09 am (UTC)(link)
Heh- yeah, you could say that. I really don't mind a challenge.

Besides that, is there anything else I should know? What types of enemies will I encounter there. Someone I spoke to not long ago mentioned shadows.
ktfod: (UD)

Voice; Apologies on how late this is.

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-09-04 04:45 am (UTC)(link)
I'm pretty used to the monsters end, shadows included, especially if they're the ones from my world, but I don't have enough information to know that yet. Guess I will once I head in.

A week could be a second? So bring supplies I assume. Otherwise I'll keep my eyes out for a rider, though if you could give me more information on this price I'd be thankful. I'm guessing it's safe to assume it won't be ivories.

Heh- well, if it's going to be something to test my strength? Make me better? it's worth it.
ktfod: (contender)

Heh, slow all around. And it happens.

[personal profile] ktfod 2013-09-08 08:34 pm (UTC)(link)
Personal things- [Grows quiet, then gives off a small sigh. Akihiko says nothing more about it, but he can't help but compare the Rider to shadows, who often attack you in a much more personal way too.]

It's always about bettering yourself and becoming the best of what you can be. Using all that potential.

We all have our reasons.

Thank you for your help with this.

Page 30 of 30